Immediate and direct monitoring of flow, condition or moisture content of the refrigerant in its liquid or diphasic phase in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
- Maximal working pressure: 42 bar.
- The large size of the glass and the absence of a central hygroscopic tip ensure excellent visibility.
- The moisture indicator fastening system ensures protection against erosion and prevents fouling by oils and dirts present in the circuit; it also eliminates any turbulence that would hinder proper vision of the refrigerant and does not lead to any pressure drop.
- The sealed design and the seaming principle of the chosen glass ensure perfect air-tightness.
- Two very thick hexagon head bolts facilitate sight glasses positioning and handling for tightening of connections to screw.
- The male/female sight glasses to screw are delivered with a guided copper gasket on the female side (except for the VCYL 25 which has a non-guided gasket), which enables a quick and reliable positioning.
- The male/female sight glasses to screw can be screwed directly at the outlet of the filter drier.
- The low weight of the VCYL sight glasses requires no specific binding.
- GOST certified products.